TB Wood’s Sure-Flex® couplings use a rubber (EPDM), neoprene, or Hytrel sleeve and have exceptional torsional flexibility. Their 4-way flexing action absorbs virtually all types of shock, misalignment, and end float. With Sure-Flex couplings, the need for lubrication and maintenance is eliminated. As a result, these couplings provide clean, dependable, and quiet performance for a variety of applications. Product Features Lubrication-free design provides quiet, reliable performance Flexible sleeves available in EPDM, Neoprene, and Hytrel Fast and easy installation without bolts, gaskets, covers or seals Uniquely designed teeth and lateral flexibility accept both parallel and angular misalignment without wear Choose from an extensive offering of sizes, using BTS, bushed, clamp and spacer flanges Four-way flexing action absorbs extreme torsional shock and vibration.
Sure-Flex Couplings Product Data
- Please reference Section F1 of the Flexible Couplings Catalog (P-1690)
- Installation Sheet – Sure-Flex® Couplings
- High Torque Rating – 30% Increased Torque Rating, EPDM and Neoprene
- Longer Life – Sure-Flex Plus Lasts Over 3X Longer than the Competition
- Better Value – Save Money Using a Smaller Coupling
- Interchangeable – Retrofits to Existing Flanges
- Up to 8.20 kNm; 72,480 in.lb.
- 7 to 21 degree torsional wind-up
- Bored-to-size, spacer, bushed flange, and clamp flange designs in stock
- Flexible design accommodates misalignment and protects equipment
- No lubrication required
- One-piece, split and two-piece sleeve constructions allow for easy installation under any conditions
- ATEX Compliant